How to use your DaliART stamp:
- Carefully remove the clear stamp from the backing sheet.
- Stick the clear stamp to an acrylic block big enough to hold the entire stamp.
- Dab the ink over the front side of the stamp.
- Check that the ink has transferred to the stamp.
- Hold the acrylic block, the image side toward the paper, and then stamp in the desired position. Try not to wiggle or tilt the stamp as you press down firmly.
- Carefully lift the stamp up, holding the paper with one hand so the stamp releases the paper.
How to care for your stamps:
- Always clean your stamp with soap and water, a dedicated stamp cleaner or a lanolin free wipe.
- Avoid using solvent cleaners.
- Dry and store away from direct sunlight and avoid excessive temperatures.
DaliART Tip: Make sure you stamp on a flat surface!
Let’s create and play with DaliART.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →