DaliART stencils provide an intricate layering and unique design to your projects. This is a versatile, flexible, high micron stencil, which is targeted for all levels of crafters. The masks/stencils allow easy creation of complex detailed designs, finishing touches to scrapbooking, card making, home décor and mix media projects. Due to the high quality of the masks/stencils they can be used through your embossing machines to create embossed or debossed designs. They also offer the opportunity to create stamped images for backgrounds using foam sheets.
These Indian stencils can be used to add texture to your work and are ideal for all surfaces including wood, paper, fabric, canvas, glass, plastic, furniture and much more.
How to use your DaliART Stencils:
– Apply a small amount of low tack tape or re-positional spray to the back of your stencil and place over your materials of choice (card etc).
– Select the media (paint, chalk, inks, texture paste and spray etc) of your choice and apply sparingly all over the stencil.
– Remove stencil and wash with warm soapy water and dry.
– Stencil can be used with all die cutting machines, please refer to user guides for embossing.
– Stencils are high quality and solvent resistant.
DaliART Tip: Use different colour inks through the stencil at the same time
to create a unique effect.
Diamond distress stencil
Very good just what I wanted for the project
Not well practised with stencils so bought this to have a go. Used structure paste and came out quite well.