DaliART Tinspire - Crackle Glass Plate Project Kit Choice of Floral/Steam Punk - Step By Step guide
DaliART Glass Plate Project Kit in a beautiful DaliART Forever Tin:
- Glass Plate
- Pentart Crackle Paste and Primer 100ml each
- Stamperia Rice Paper - A4
- Pentart Acrylic Paints - x3 - 50ml
- Pentart Decoupage Medium Ceramic - 50ml
- Pentart Black Primer - 100ml
- Pentart Metallic Wax - 20ml
1.First make sure your glass plate is clean and always work on the reverse.
2. Then take the rice paper and see which elements you like and try not to cover the entire plate as you want to see the crackle effect and paint colours come through.
3. Apply the rice paper to the reverse of the plate using the Decoupage Medium and dry.
4. Apply the Crackle Primer a thin layer all over the reverse using a brush and dry or let dry naturally.
5. Apply the Crackle Paste with a palette knife on the reverse the thicker the application the bigger the crackle. I would let dry naturally.
6. Apply the acrylic paints to fill in the gaps where the crackle paste has cracked using the different acrylic paints let it dry.
7. Paint the entire reverse side with the Black Primer and dry.
8. Finally apply the Metallic Wax with your fingers all over the reverse of the plate.