DaliART Bird Nest Lady Stamp
Remove the backing film from the rubber stamp.
• Stick the rubber stamp to an acrylic block big enough to hold the entire stamp.
• Dab the ink over the rubber stamp image.
• Check the ink has transferred to the stamp.
• Hold the acrylic block image side toward the paper and then stamp in the desired position. Try not to wiggle or tilt the stamp as you press down firmly.
• Carefully lift the stamp up holding the paper with one hand so the stamp releases from the paper.
We Also Recommend
DaliART Tinspire - Sepia Transparent Crackle Effect Project Kit- Step by Step Video
DaliART Tinspire - Crackle Glass Plate Project Kit Choice of Floral/Steam Punk - Step By Step guide