DaliART Texture Rubber Stamp
A5 Texture Stamp mounted on repositionable foam
Remove the backing film from the rubber stamp.
• Stick the rubber stamp to an acrylic block big enough to hold the entire stamp.
• Dab the ink over the rubber stamp image.
• Check the ink has transferred to the stamp.
• Hold the acrylic block image side toward the paper and then stamp in the desired position. Try not to wiggle or tilt the stamp as you press down firmly.
• Carefully lift the stamp up holding the paper with one hand so the stamp releases from the paper.
We Also Recommend
NEW DaliART Stamperia Paper Pad 5x7" Album Making from start to finish- Live Workshop: 30th June 2018 - Denham, Buckinghamshire
NEW DaliART Mixed Media Live Workshop: "Flowers In Vase" - 21st July 2018 - Denham, Buckinghamshire
NEW DaliART Mixed Media Live Workshop: "I SEE YOU" - 16th June 2018 - Denham, Buckinghamshire