Jovi Air Dry modelling clay. Super soft modelling clay that stays soft in an air tight plastic bag and hardens when exposed to the air. AIR dries in 24 hours, once hard it can be painted, varnished, polished and cut.
- Dries in the air (24 hours). Does not need firing in a kiln.
- It has a fresh, pleasant feel.
- It is easy to work with and more clay can be added while it is being moulded.
- It can be painted with plastic paint, varnished, sanded down, sliced, rolled and cut.
- Ready-to-use wet clay-based dough for modelling.
- In order to avoid it drying out, store in an airtight container.
- Doesn’t stick to your hands.